James Fisher Subsea Excavation (JFSE) has completed an excavation project for Seatek in the Kandla Gujarat region of North-west India.The company deployed its shallow water Twin R2000 tool for post-lay trenching and backfilling of an HDPE pipeline with concrete sinker blocks over a distance of 7.5km.The pipeline was trenched to 1.5m top of pipe in an intertidal zone with 7m tidal variation.Delzad Karani, director at Seatek, said: “This was a very challenging element of our overall project and it was essential we found a solution. The JFSE team delivered a great service from beginning to end.”Kenneth R. Mackie, managing director at JFSE, added: “Our shallow water capabilities and personnel, who had experience in operating under similar conditions, provided the client with a time and cost-effective solution to overcome the very particular demands of this excavation.”
Join DAZN and watch more than 100 fight nights a yearIt is unclear whether McGregor’s deal is a one-off or part of a multifight contract. The fight, a non-title welterweight bout, will be held at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Jan. 18. The fight will be McGregor’s third in the 170-pound weight class, and the 31-year-old McGregor will be searching for his first win in UFC in over three years. Conor McGregor is heading back to the Octagon.UFC president Dana White told ESPN’s Brett Okamoto on Thursday that “The Notorious” one is set to return at January’s UFC 246, where he will square off against “Cowboy” Donald Cerrone. The bout will headline the event. McGregor (21-4) last fought in the UFC vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov in October 2018. McGregor lost via submission. The event was marred by a postfight brawl that involved both fighters and their camps.Cerrone, 36, is coming off a knockout defeat to Justin Gaethje in September. He previously urged McGregor to “sign the deal” that was on offer for the two to fight.Material from Omnisport was used in this report.